Friday 31 May 2013

Short love stories and quotes

♥ A girl asked a boy if she was pretty, he said "No". She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever, he said "No". Then she asked him if he would cry if she walked away, he said "No". She had heard enough; she needed to leave.   As she walked away he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said "You're not pretty, you're beautiful. I don`t want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die."


♥ A man bought 12 flowers. 11 real and 1 fake. He said, "I will love you until the last flower dies."

♥ There was girl who loved a boy so much she said to the boy, "If I told you that I liked you, would you take it as a joke?"
The boy said, "Yes I would."
She asked, "Why?"
The boy replied, "Because I know you don't like me, I know you love me!"

♥ I wish memories were like text messages. I could delete the ones I don't like, and save the ones I love.

♥ I try to move on and find someone new, but there's no one who makes me feel like you do.

♥ I believe in second chances. I just don't believe everyone deserves them.

♥ Girls want attention, women want respect.

♥ Thinking about the person you love and it makes you smile.

Kissing someone on the forehead is one of the sweetest things in the world.

A morning text does not only mean "Good morning" it's really a message that says..."I think of you when I wake up."

Be with someone who loves you for who you are, not who they want you to be.

Anyone can make you happy by doing something special, but it takes a special someone to make you happy without doing anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment